The Business Unit Polymers employs 1900 collaborators around the world. It has a turnover of 7.2 G$ – CMO 1.2 G$ – CAPEX 112 M$ producing 4800KT/Y on 18 production sites.
As our Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the controlling activities of the Polymers (PE/PP/PS) in Europe, US and Asia. You will collaborate with the Regional/Local Business Units (LBU) Financial Controllers in charge of the Polymers Business around the world and take over the role for consolidating different legal entities, Joint-Venture, LBU's and profit centers. Working within a very dynamic and young team, you will interact with other Business Units, Finance, Accounting
and Tax Departments in the US, Europe and Asia.
You will be responsible for the follow up the financial and administrative reporting of the dedicated Polymer Business and give support to define indicators and tools.
As such you will:
· Prepare and present financial/economic information (Result, Capex, cash, CMO, KPI) providing analysis and comments to the Management,
· Support the profitability control of the BU POL, defining indicators and tools
· Work on the yearly budget process of the BU, the validity of its content, the presentations to the management,
· Provide a proper monthly budget follow up, define means and appropriate indicators,
· Participate to the Long-Term Plan process, ensure consolidation of worldwide figures,
· Develop sufficient expertise on the IT reporting tools,
· Ensure that the Polymers BU meets the internal control requirements,