For an American multinational in Brussels, we are looking for you!
But who are you exactly?
Read the description below and apply if you match the requirements!
Manage the development and execution of meeting planning and travel arrangements for the company including: meetings and conferences, ceremonies, all associates' meetings and events, special events.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and implementation of meetings for the meetings and events plus All Associates meetings, events and activities.
- Responsible for site selection, site inspection, scouting trips when necessary and negotiation of locations as required for meetings, conferences and special events ensuring compliance with specific size, housing and technical space requirements.
- Manage the selection and coordinate the negotiation of vendor services such as security, florist, theme events, linens, caterers, decorators, ground transportation, entertainment and area tours within budgetary constraints while striving to maintain excellent executions and standards.
- Partner with Finance and to develop, manage, review and accept accountability of budgets for meetings, conferences, and special events. Maintain financial records, review and audit invoices and master account billings.
- Create and implement logistical procedures utilizing technology to streamline the meetings, conferences and special events and modernize the event management approach by maximizing the use of most recent technologies (i.e. online forms and booking tools)
- Create and implement a Social Media strategy for all key events in order to engage the whole sales force before the events to maximize the internal and external returns after all our events.
- Collaborate with meeting requester to capture requirements and prepare meeting specification sheets and review/approve contracts in conjunction with the legal department. Maintain information and data on past events to provide complete and concise requests for proposals.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Finance department to ensure flawless execution of events and to follow TEAM's guidelines
- Research domestic and international destinations and sites for future events.
- Ensure meetings and events are successful on site by acting as point person, facilitating discussions, negotiations and last minute requests and be the point of contact of our Sales Force during all organized events
- Some administrative task as support for the Commercial Director.
- Ready to work from Brussels and from the Netherlands (close to Amsterdam).
- Other projects as assigned.
- Perfect bi-lingual Dutch – French (spoken & written) with also a very good level in English
- Certified Meeting Professional preferred with degree in Hospitality Management or in Business Management, or marketing
- 2 years experience in meeting/convention/incentive planning.
- Experience in planning and managing events/meetings/ negotiation and in managing events/meetings involving complex arrangements
Are you the person who we are looking for? What are you waiting for?
Send your profile to email@example.com or apply online and convince me!
See you soon!