Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Köln, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or München you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- As a Solution Architect you will have a client facing role and be the contact person for the client for all technical matters. A Solution Architect is knowledgeable about the solution, but also about the roadmap of the same. You will be the bridge between the Delivery Manager and the development implementation team and SPOC for the client for all technology-related matters
- Align with development team about implementation and timelines for delivery. Further, also align on pipeline and possible deployment strategies to the client in terms of upgrade etc.
- Support the Master Data workstream in all technical questions
- Analyze technical client requirements and assess their doability via configuration or implementation
- Guide the entire program team how certain requirements could be implemented in terms of design