Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Köln, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or München you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- As Project Management Assistant you have a client-facing role and you will support the delivery manager in developing, introducing, and tracking of the project plan and implementation efforts across the delivery team
- Enable delivery team to efficiently contribute to the engagement (tool and process setup incl. access and user management, communications and documentation)
- Support the delivery manager and work stream leads in coordinating all local engagement efforts, especially but not only around requirements management
- Maintain and oversee planning, meetings, relevant milestones, deadlines and events and respective communication to the team.
- Build out and evolve internal processes over time to ensure flexible adaptation to changes of the project situation