- Support new project for all electrical aspect. (Low/high voltage distribution, elec process, light, interlocking, cctv, access control, public address, fire detection system…).
- Write and submit tenders
- Ensure the electrical conformity for current and new electrical installation.
- Maintain and optimize electrical installation.
- Supervise electrical design contractors on project and activities.
- Electrical support: Support problem solving or technical investigations related to manufacturing, maintenance and engineering operations
- Ensure the transfer of new projects to the operational maintenance team
- Technical bachelor or equivalent with experience
- Ability to understand the technical installations, the equipment and systems installed on the site
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of English (specially to write document and report)
- Electrical skills and notions of mechanical and pneumatic