Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people? Eaton Germany has opened a new position for a Head of Sales Germany - electrical wholesale Location: anywhere in Germany (home office)
The Sales Manager provides inspirational leadership to employees internally and acts as an ambassador for Eaton externally. The incumbent is responsible for developing, internally aligning and executing of the channel strategy for our markets and applications. For the development and execution of a go to market strategy for our channel sales a close international collaboration via the commercial policy team is an elementary part of the role. The position has responsibility for coaching, directing and training sales managers and professionals in their respective assignments to succeed at managing and developing the customer base, utilizing sales resources, driving products and the channels to market in order to achieve market share gains, throughout Germany. The sales leader is responsible for defining target projects, capital expenditures and identifying prime opportunities at key accounts in the target market segments. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for directing all sales activities in the assigned Sales Channels to achieve performance goals in accordance with marketing and sales plans.
- Build close relationships with key customers, partners and distributors from middle management to executive level in order to enhance sales volume and customer service.
- Responsible for developing a go to market channel strategy as well as planning and managing the sales resources to assure that adequate coverage is applied to accounts in accordance to the go to market strategy.
- Understand major competitors’ tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes. Understand the products and their competitive position in Germany.
- Develop channel sales strategy derived from country sales strategy and Eaton EMEA commercial policy, planning sales initiatives and activities including resource needs. Assure that strategic and country operation plans, major product launches, and key programs are properly planned, executed and managed.
- Understand the whole stakeholder chain of the B2B2C channels and segments (e.g. residential buildings, machine builders) in their responsibility as well as motivational factors of different stakeholders within the chain.
- Identify, analyze, select and continuously improve various channels to market.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and continuously improve organizational capabilities of assigned personnel.