In this role the Business Analyst works on developing, maintaining, and supporting business processes. He/she will also manage more junior team members.
You will report to the EMEA IT director and have the following responsibilities:
- Execute small to large scoped new developments, system enhancements and bug fixes within our SAP environment. Proactively provide improvement suggestions.
- Provide high quality, timely support for our EMEA business partners and their ERP challenges. The BA functions as Tier 2 support.
- Provide a reliable and stable system environment for end users and distributors: coordinate regression testing with other regions and organize training for end-users and staff about new processes
- Create and maintain documentation of your work
- Create workload transparency via correct usage of IT workflow/portfolio management tools: respect correct request lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval process
- Provide functional and technical advice and insight on business processes and initiatives
- Provide our business partners with proactive suggestions as to how our organization can benefit from technology opportunities
- Participate in monthly IT prioritization efforts as well as Business Technology road mapping to drive technology directions and priorities
- Ensure a match between EMEA work and global design standards. Assist with architectural design as we engage new technologies
- Manage your team members efficiently. Validate processes and plans are being worked out correctly and timely.
- Represent the SAP FI/CO team as needed (internal IT planning, business events…), build and maintain efficient relationships with key staff (IT/business, EMEA/CORP)
- Channel the appropriate information between management and team