EHS Site Supervisor
Walloon Brabant - contracting
#Safety #Pharma #EHS #RiskAnalysis #Site #Construction
You are an EHS specialist in the pharma sector? You have an eye for details and for work well done? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for an EHS Site Supervisor to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As EHS Site Supervisor, you are the first line site representative to coordinate all site related operational construction activities. To be successful in your role, here are your main tasks:
- Implement EHS and CM Corporate/Project policies, procedures and instructions enforcing Safe Behaviors / Methods / House-keeping - Follow on the site the right implementation of Construction Safety Plan (CSP) initiatives and expectations. Ensure that all safety requirements are properly and adequately implemented on the site works and infrastructures.
- Help EO CM and supervisors to coordinate co-activity of our project with other surrounding projects on Site.
- Coordinate and Facilitate with Belgium Site Management the project energy and fluid connection/supplies as well as the appropriate waste evacuation and the temporary storage of excavated ground before back fill
- Supervise and support Site communication initiatives (Site Info Board, emergency gathering point, webcam, Safety Flash, EHS events/celebrations, …)
- Review/Approve Work/Fire Permits and "daily work journal" managed by the GC and/or EO. Review and comment proposed method statements by the GC.
- Assess all people on site are trained and always equipped with adequate PPE
- Assess and oversight the manutention tools & material, scaffold, mobile lifts, … used by the contractors on site are conform and well certified by an appropriate notified body.
- SPOC in case of incident/accident - Follow-up of Root Cause Analysis together with CM
- Ensure expected QUALITY of works on the shop floor related to building works and clean room finishes packages
- Ensure process equipment/system are safely and properly delivered by the suppliers inside the building. Coordinate with EO CM Equipment delivery details (routing, planning, cranage, ...)
- Report site observed issues to weekly coordination meeting and to CM - Produce & support construction progress reports and KPI's to the CM/PM
- Ensure with EO and GC the tracking of construction schedule and methods with all key contractors. Assist GC/EO (with flow charts) for construction planning follow-up, especially about the critical path
- Assist on the shopfloor C&Q team for start-up and commissioning activities