The company sells anti-ageing personal care and nutrition supplements.
As Account Manager for West Europe you will play a key role in supporting, coaching, training and aligning our independent distributors. Your role is to provide excellent and personalized Distributors support to drive the sales in various markets.
You will report to the Senior Sales Manager and work closely with the Account Managers and the Distributor Support agents. You will have the following responsibilities:
* Receive and properly handle incoming phone calls and written correspondence providing the best possible service to the Distributors
* Solve problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner
* Motivate and support Distributors in qualification to make sure they can develop and grow their activity
* Handle conference Calls with Distributors with the aim to share with them trend and Markets tendencies
* Represent the company during Distributors, Corporate or external events by giving presentations in front of large audiences
* Make a good interface between the Distributors and the Company
* Train and coach the Distributors on the usage of our tools that could lead towards higher efficiency and help them in building their business
* Be active on Social Media and all Digital tools used by the Company to interact with the Distributors
* Keep the internal management system up to date with all relevant information on your communications with the distributors
As a Distributor Account Manager you are/have:
* Bachelor degree is preferred
* A first experience in Customer Service (preferred in the industry)
* You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. Spanish or Italian are a very big plus
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* You possess an enthusiastic and energetic personality
* You maintain a positive and uplifting work environment
* You are organized, punctual and customer-focused
* You have excellent problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
* You possess strong people management skills, are result driven, pro-active and eager to learn
* You are a team player who also likes to work independently
* You have strong communication skills, both verbally and written
* You have great influential, empathic and social skills
* You are stress resistant and can work under pressure
* You are resilient and can manage multiple tasks at the same time
* You have good presentation skills and can handle conference calls
* You are proficient with social networks
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to contribute to the success of the company.
You will start with an interim contract with a possibility to a fix contract after a positive evaluation.