Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you strategic and client-focussed? Are you a creative mastermind?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is part of the BDX Strategic Team and will be responsible for the co-development and implementation of a Digital Marketing infrastructure and Communication Plan. As Digital Marketing Coordinator you have a multifaceted role, combining your technical expertise in digital media and the ability to build content and execute, alongside an appreciation of marketing and metrics to increase BD’s digital presence and enhance Brand Experience. Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop social media initiatives and content
- Audit and review BD and competitor brand social media channels and content and make recommendations for the future
- Be the digital point of contact for EU Marketing Communications Center of Excellence
- Aid in the creation of email campaigns, providing context and guidance to the marketing teams on best practices
- Build, edit and publish website content within Ingeniux (BD’s content management system)
- Monitor and report the performance of the BNL website and devise strategies to increase relevant traffic
- Ensure brand consistency on all digital communication media
- Further develop an online presence by attracting relevant internet followers through LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant social media channels through creating and publishing social media posts and campaigns using SEO, SEM, and PPC strategies
- You work alongside the BNL Marketing team and other key stakeholders to plan, review, and update the coordinated marketing calendar.
- Support the delivery of internal communications through the intranet site, emails, and other communications tools
- Provide ad hoc support and contribution to specific campaigns, events, and teams as required.