As a Digital Marketeer, you will drive our digital marketing strategy from A to Z, including planning, coordination and implementation of all digital marketing campaigns.
In this role you will provide a crucial contribution to the Group’s and company’s strategic objectives in terms of growth, internationalization, brand equity and business development.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work out, develop and implement the digital marketing strategy, including various (digital) marketing actions across the entire product portfolio in all target countries
- Optimize brand awareness, lead generation and conversion, with a strong emphasis on SEA campaigns (Google search and social media) and Google Analytics
- Responsible from A to Z for content & community management
- Your strategic and operational approach allows you to provide new ideas to increase our brand’s digital presence
- Drive innovation as well as customer & market intelligence
- Analyze campaigns, Google Analytics data, come up with suggestions for improvement and ensure good ROI. Manage KPIs and dashboards
- Monitor (direct and indirect) competition, understand the strategy of competitors (campaigns), define success for benchmark and steer towards best practices
- Communicate through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube), translate technical messages to various groups of customer profiles and ensure brand and messaging consistency
- Coordinate marketing projects
- Work closely with our digital marketing partners to deliver the best results as a team