As a digital campaign specialist local actions you will be responsible for the development of all (non)-recurring digital local campaigns & actions. In this role, you are accountable for the digital creation and operational development of these digital local campaigns that are assigned to you and your colleagues. You do this together with a creative agency. The team you’ll be working in, is responsible of responding to the local needs of the stores (in terms of campaigning & communication) and to translate the national campaigns on a local level where it’s needed. Those local actions will be executed where needed through a balanced mediaplan. It’s your job to be the digital expert in this team and where answers on the local needs are rather on a digital level, those campaigns or actions will be your responsibility.
- Local marketing plan: Implement the strategy for local campaigning and local activation and translate this into an actionable plan for the year. Ensure execution and provide direction to the team to deliver on pre-defined targets and KPI’s.
- Follow-up campaign management: Manage your local campaigns to differentiate the brand, create an impact in the local market while at the same time nourish “excellence in execution” as a non negotiable for the team. In the process of all this, it is important to align internally all people involved. You have to join forces with the people in the field and instore to come to the best result possible.
- External and internal relationship management: Efficient and solid relations within DLL headquarters, stores & field, build on trust and mutual understanding are key to succeed in this role. Build your network accordingly. Diplomacy, enthusiam, and the willingnes to get things done will get you very far.
- Knowledge management: Stay up to date on relevant developments and exchange knowledge with relevant others to stay informed on trends and developments, and be able to act upon them.
- Analysis: Pro-actively and reactively monitor own activities to contribute to a culture of continous improvement.
- Budget: Manage the allocated budget carefully and wisely: integrating a stable & dynamic process which is set up for growth