First, you will be responsible for the effective management of the B2B digital advertising products at Immoweb.
- You’re responsible for the process of planning, testing and implementing display advertising, performance based advertising, programmatic advertising, mobile advertising, remarketing, etc. and liaise with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- You’re responsible for the quality control, monitoring, maintaining and optimizing the digital advertising products. Therefore, you will tag, track, measure, analyze, report and follow up the KPI’s of performance and revenue of the digital advertising products (reach, impressions, CTR, CPL, etc.) via existing dashboards or new dashboards you develop.
- You’re responsible for the monthly reporting on the digital advertising revenue. You will initiate marketing campaigns to boost the digital advertising products if necessary.
Second, you will be the first point of contact for internal and external key stakeholders on day-to-day digital advertising.
- You will make all the operations run smoothly and solve any issues. You will formalize processes and act as a project manager. You will build strong relationships.
Third, you will become the expert in best practices and offer insights on trends, technologies and competitor offerings in digital advertising.
- You will follow price settings to enhance our offering and profitability.
- You will help identify new revenue opportunities through innovations.
- You will help to design new digital advertising products and write their business requirements.
- You will closely work with product owners and IT.
- You will ensure the digital advertising products support our clients’ needs as well as the monetization of it.