Do you have strong analytical skills and an intellectual curiosity?
Look at this interesting job opportunity!
Arteco, a joint adventure between Chevron and Total, is a young and dynamic chemical company and leader in its market segment. The company develops and manufactures quality antifreeze coolants and heat transfer fluids for automotive and industrials applications.
The company has international activities and a strong focus on R&D. For its office in Ghent, Arteco is currently looking for a development chemist.
As development chemist, you report directly to the technology manager.
Following tasks belong to your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for worldwide product line management activities for the Arteco products, for as well the additive package development as for the product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot test or running in fluids.
- You develop product formulations that meet the client's requirements and that are in line with the Arteco's business plan.
- You participate in the support of the Company's worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enabling identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- You build long term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Using your technical and market knowledge, you support and coach technicians and other support personnel.
- You have a chemical master degree, Phd or related discipline.
- Knowledge of fluids and fluidity is an asset.
- You combine strong analytical and creative skills with a customer oriented mindset.
- Possessing an intellectual curiosity, you strive for continuous improvement of Arteco's product range.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written); knowledge of another European language is an asset.
You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation with realistic ambitions and clear objectives.
Being part of a team that is continuously striving for innovation and that has a great impact on the company's results.
An interesting salary package complete with extralegal benefits.