As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for developing the Benelux Demand Plan for finished goods and executing inventory plans from the market that will enable the business to meet sales and service objectives. You will work closely with other departments like supply chain, sales, finance, marketing and customer service.
- Development and follow-up of demand forecasts for finished goods. You will communicate and interact with other departments to obtain accurate information.
- Analyzing of current business and economic demand trends and predict future trends for short, mid and long term horizons.
- Demonstration of a higher level understanding of different elements of the supply chain through the demand and supply chain planning process.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders and communicate accurate and timely plans to the team.
- Manage all demand and supply planning processes for finished goods to ensure that plans are established, monitored and reviewed in order to ensure efficient and timely availability & distribution of products.
- Resolve constraints in the supply chain to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Efficiently manage processes with regard to non performing inventory.
- Continuous improvement regarding forecasting techniques.
- Coordinate promotional activity, repacks and/or projects with all key stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service, S&OP).
- Participate in new product development processes.
- Participate in monthly plant reviews: management of inventory targets, support forecast and inventory planning meetings, monitor stock levels, validate replenishment proposals, …
- Develop best practice sharing with the regional planning community: continuous improvement of forecasting, define SKU rationalization initiatives, monitor excess and obsolete inventory, ...