Formalize adoption of an Enterprise Data Governance Strategy
- Assists in the development and execution of the Telenet (Group) Data Architecture and Governance Strategy
- Implement roll out and maintain a new Data Governance platform including its business data glossaries and workflows.
- Defines Business Information Model, Data Quality Standards, Ownership & Responsibilities
- Improves data management practices at Telenet (Group) through data quality dashboards and data awareness sessions
- Identifying, defining, escalating, and resolving issues related to data security, data access, data quality, regulatory compliance, data ownership, policy, standards, terminology, or DG procedures
- Document tactical processes outside of the data governance framework (such as for GDPR) and ensure that plans for remediation are put into place and progressed.
- Maintains enterprise data policy for governing data and actively measures compliance to the data policy for critical data and reports.
- Document and enroll various governance roles and responsibilities. Educate data stewards, data owners and data custodians
- Provide clear direction, encourage professional development, and motivate the team to achieve success.
Maintain ongoing partnerships with business and technology
- Serve as a liaison between Telenet (Group)’s Business and Technology stakeholders to ensure that data-related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning within Telenet (Group)’s Change Delivery function.
- Ensures operational data stewards define and maintain data definitions, descriptions, set values, quality rules, and calculations in the business glossary.
· Collaborates with IT security and legal/compliance teams for similar deliverables on data security, privacy (GDPR) and compliance front.
- Collaborates with the data stewards, data custodians and report developers to ensure consistent use of data definitions, authorized data sources, and calculations. Additionally, enlists business unit support to take ownership and responsibility for consistent definitions and quality of their data.
- Collaborates with the Data Stewards, Architecture, and Information Technology to prioritize and resolve data sourcing, business rules, data aggregation, data distribution, and data consumption.