Are you a motivated Support Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in an application support role (L1 and L2)?
Do you know about the e-payment industry (PSP, Fintech) and are you willing to work in a multi-cultural team for a financial company located in the center of Brussels?
Do you have a good knowledge of common IT office tools (especially Excel), ITIL, Linux, Splunk and/or Jira?
Are you fluent in English?
Then you must be the person we are looking for !
What will be your main challenges and responsibilities?
- Provide technical assistance to the company's customers regarding their use of services.
- Provide operational monitoring and support for services provided to their customers.
- Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries,
- Anticipate potential problems and detect breakdowns service interruptions to the company's partners
- Detect possible heaviness's procedural improvements & process automation capabilities
- Analyze the root causes and the service performance trends
- Carry out specific research for both internal and external technical queries.
- Escalate to appropriate group an issue tracking (ticket), status update to logger (requester)
- Resolve customer queries that have been forwarded by the Level 1 team
- Do customer service monitoring value analysis and the monitoring of specific transactional flows.
- Take part in monitoring of internal operational processes
- Creation of system generated alarms to anticipate potential partner service interruptions