The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the follow-up and execution of customers’ orders and ensures that the correct products and quantities are supplied on time to a portfolio of customers. This requires multiple contacts with customers and supplying sites and with a network of Supply Chain partners and carriers around the world. You are is the single point of contact for these customers. You are part of the Customer Service Team and reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- You are the single point of contact for the order processing from receipt of the order until invoicing to the end customer.
- You are also in charge of the preparation, follow-up of the delivery flow of the orders with agreed partners and coordinate that correct shipping documents are issued to the customer.
- You are the central point of contact to the customer to keep him informed about the status of pending orders and delivery details.
- You document customer requirements to ensure effective back-up can be done and perform back-up for other team members.
- You manage all contact in a timely and professional manner as you are responsible for the administration and follow-up of the entire process.
- You are accurate and precise in administration
- You are customer oriented and you have a commercial attitude
- You have strong communication skills and you speak and write fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is desirable. Strong MS Office skills, experience with SAP is an asset.
- You have the ability to work with stress and deadlines
- You are flexible and you can adapt easily to different situations
- You are a problem solver with a process oriented approach
- You are pro-active and initiative taking
-You are a true team player with a positive attitude, open mind and willing to learn and grow.
An inspiring and challenging job with responsibility and space for autonomy in an international, dynamic and fast growing environment.
A contract for indefinite period with an attractive salary.