As a pro-active hands-on Customer service officer
- You assist in order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, updating pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, country & customer order requirements Invoice/Contract info
- You pro-actively respond to customer queries, for example order status, order amendments, resolving problems with potential customer impact, for example credit blocks, delivery issues, thereby ensuring a high level of customer service.
- You liaise with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions;
- You ensure that all movements from the Production or Storage Sites are made with correct documentation and declarations, particularly for hazardous goods;
- You liaise with Freight Forwarding Company and Tank Operators to ensure effective and efficient despatch and freight forwarding on an operational basis;
- You ensure KPI data such as customer complaints, non-conformances,
- You provide input and advice on related processes in projects and meetings as required.
Openended assignment in an international dynamic environment