- Easy Apply
POSITION: Customer Service Supply chain
MISSION: You will be in charge of:
- Ensuring that all Customers are supplied on time (combination of availability of transport means and product)
- Performing administrative operations such as:
* To ensure ordered products are delivered effectively and timely to customers in order to satisfy their demand.
* To organizeorganize and execute operations regarding stock management, transport and delivery demanding expert knowledge, possibly with the support of colleagues and ensure coordination and good collaboration within the team and "internal customers".
* Perform administrative operations regarding product transport and delivery (delivery notes, transport documents…documents….)
* Negotiate with concerned internal services (production, logistics, front office…office…) when necessary to unblock orders.
* Plan and organizeorganize product transport and delivery, directly or by means of subcontractors.
* Follow up the correct execution of the logistic operations within the region and act proactively to avoid deviancesdeviances.
* Encode logistic non conformitiesconformities provoked by hauliers for annual appraisal.
* Manage the stocks (production plants and warehouses - including possible warehouses in other countries) following forecastedforecasted sales, productions and transfers, and in compliance with the Regional planner directives.
* Follow up the planning (deliveries, stocks…stocks…) during the month and take corrective actions when needed.
* Lead investigation at haulier/site level
- Bachelor in International trade and/or experience in Supply Chain
- Fluent inFrenchinFrench and good knowledge of English
- IT knowledge. Experience with SAP
- Proactive and problem-solver
Are you interested? Contact me on L.delavegadelavega(a)progressiverecruitmentprogressiverecruitment.com