The Customer Service Representative provides excellent, efficient and effective service to all her/his customers for all commercialized business in the sections operative handling and after-sales-service.
She/He manages the accurate and timely execution of all order types for customers. you are the main point of contact for all customer related issues.This encompasses order management and coordination of product and transport availability, timely delivery, handling of customer complaints, and up to invoicing. You work proactively with other departments such as Sales, Finance, Master Data and other Supply Chain functions, to ensure timely and accurate execution of these responsible tasks.
- Maintain actively and steer all order operations and liaise with adjacent departments to fulfil customer’s expectations of being supplied reliably. This may include the processing of consignment stocks.
- Being the first point of contact for customers for all their enquiries on their orders, their status and stock situation. This includes also services for the need of product forms (like COA, REACH, SDS etc.) or other topics when customers need assistance.
- Act as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way.
- Coordinate complaint handling with Sales for price corrections, with Logistics for transport complaints and Quality / Tech. Service for product quality related issues.
- Liaise effectively with all other internal departments e.g. planning, logistics, purchasing to ensure there is effective and efficient sharing of information.
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices.
You have a Bachelors degree and/or formal qualifications in Customer Service.
You have a proven customer service track record, preferably in manufacturing multinational organization.
You can demonstrate experience of +2 years working with ERP system (SAP preferably).
Both an excellent knowledge level of Dutch and English are essential!
You have strong communication skills and a genuine interest in servicing customers.
You are an analytical thinker.
You have an excellent understanding of master data concepts and process handling in the process chains L2O and O2C.
You have a “feeling” for the complexity of SAP and understanding the way of working of an ERP system. Knowledge in MS Office is advantageous.
You have the ability to resolve customer issues to the satisfaction of both parties yet in a cost effective manner.
You have a great knowledge of MS Office, Excel and preferably experienced with SAP.
You are a real teamplayer!
Na de interimperiode ontvang je een contract van onbepaalde duur.
Je zal deel uitmaken van een interessante en stabiele multinational.
Je ontvangt een aantrekkelijke verloning in lijn met jouw ervaring en competenties.
Send your resume in English to office.limburgOP@manpower.be