Are you very proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic person and you would like to be the main point of contact between our customers and business?
Join our Team in Antwerp as a Customer Service Agent within Customer Service and be the key owner of providing the service to our customers they deserve thus having lasting impact on the overall customer experience.
As a leader in shipping and global trade, Maersk moves much more than just cargo. We propel ambitions and deliver dreams all over the globe. Combining a global network with extensive expertise, we help companies large and small connect with opportunities around the world and drive their businesses forward.
Our 33,000 employees are dedicated to helping our customers optimise supply chains and realise sustainable business development. Whether we serve you from one of our 630 vessels or 306 offices in 114 countries, we ensure that your promise is delivered.
Within shipping and logistics, proactive communication and information flow towards our customers is the key in ensuring transparency from End-to-End. In order to provide this service your main responsibilities are:
• Constant contact with your customers and partners responsible for transportation process.
• Proactive End-to-End Shipment Tracking. You will be notifying your customers about relevant deviations from the transport plan, provide solutions and alternatives. You will be responsible for end-to-end shipping process, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan.
• You will be focal for our daily Customer Service Surveys which includes analysing root causes for detracted customers including follow-up contact and identifying areas of improvement.
• Actively build strong relationships with customers by a deep understanding of the respective businesses (commercial intelligence of industries in which the customers operate), people and opportunities.
• Function as an advocate for the customers towards all relevant stakeholders within Maersk.
• Experience in shipping/logistics sector in customer/sales or import/export area,
• Fluent Dutch,
• Fluent English,
• Strong communication skills and proactive approach,
• High degree of empathy, assertiveness and confidence,
• Open-minded and creative attitude with willingness to promote change,
• Personal ability to build strong relationships with others.
What we offer:
• An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationship with our current and new customers.
• Becoming a member of the Maersk, undisputed leader in the shipping industry
• Being part of a professional and motivated team
• Experience in an international environment
• A good work/life balance
• Flexible working hours
• Interesting salary with lots of extralegal benefits