Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay, of course) as well as an attractive package of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, a fixed net remuneration, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a variable bonus, 27 days' leave and benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what makes us stand out:
- You have an impact on the outside world, because as an international provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities. No one else is so closely involved in society.
- You are embarking on an enormous growth trajectory. Thanks to our many training programmes and the many career opportunities at Belgium's largest employer.
- You will end up in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all, it creates many challenging projects (from which you get full ownership).
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we will prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, while being optimally supported by all our internal services.
- You can count on a flexible homeworking policy. Work-life balance is not a goal for us, but an obvious one.
- You are part of an international story. After a series of acquisitions, we have expanded our geographical footprint to 14 countries around the world. Internationally active, but managed from Belgium.
- Your Benefits Your Choice: bpost offers you a wide range of benefits, including a company car. With the flexible "My Benefits My Choice" plan, you can tailor your benefits to your needs. Decide for yourself what you need and where you want to spend less on.