ACT AS A BUSINESS PARTNER
· Be the primary contact with the businesses for all activities of GFS.
· Provide a superior professional process, and establish a framework for effective commercial and financial information to the business.
· Manage relationships with internal and external Capability Centers (Accenture, Tax & Statutory COE, European Capability Centre, Global Process Owners) ensuring GFS services are being delivered for their country
· Maintain a high standard of internal control that complies with Sarbanes Oxley, Corporate policies and procedures, GFS processes, and local requirements.
· Develop strong relationships with Commercial, R&D and Financial staffs at all levels, with Global Finance staffs (in particular Corporate Tax, Corporate Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting, Corporate Treasury)
· Actively seek opportunities and readily embraces changes, which will provide increased productivity or delivers increasing levels of service.