Reporting to the Senior Controller and supporting the EMEA Finance Director and the Group Financial Controller, you will become responsible for the controlling activities for the entities in Belgium & France.
- Act as a Business Partner to Project Managers and other stakeholders;
- Challenge financial data and ensure the entire financial control of all the ongoing projects;
- Provide financial support to project managers and organize project reviews;
- Provide in-depth financial business analyses to the BU and Group Management in order to support business decisions;
- Understand and control overhead costs;
- Become responsible for accurate and timely monthly closing;
- Supervise and control the budgeting, reporting and re-forecasting process in co-operation with the Regional Finance Director;
- Analyze and challenge budgets and forecasts and formulate, if needed, corrective actions;
- Prepare monthly cash-flow analyses and explain deviations;
- Assure and enhance the accuracy, quality and timeliness of management and business reporting, according to the Group requirements;
- Ensure that guidelines and procedures given by the Group are correctly implemented and followed;
- Initiate the reflection and provide input concerning the procedures for improving the business knowledge and management;
- Ensure adequacy of internal financial controls and ensure the respect of the Group financial and reporting rules and guidelines;
- Be the financial focus point for the company as well as the contact person for the external auditors;
- Work closely with the accounting team, the Group Controller and cluster management.