Are you someone who knows customer’s need, wish and dreams?
Can you spot the problems customers are trying to solve and provide solutions for them?
We are looking for someone with a consumer first approach that can go from strategy development to hands-on implementation of tactics and reporting.
You should be able to educate and engage our consumers, encourage cross- and up-selling, and turn first-time purchasers into lifetime loyal customers.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for creating a communication plan that we will move us from mass communications to true relationship with our consumers.
- Create a content audit and measure us against benchmarks
- Conduct deep-dive analysis of Nu Skin to understand marketing objectives, audiences, brand, content and competitors
- Define audiences and personas and stages of the journey for each of them
- Apply evidence-based insights to develop content strategies, and effectively communicate these outcomes to stakeholders and team members
- Develop content strategies, define plans, guidelines and tools in order to achieve the business goals & objectives;
- Recommend new content strategies for the distribution of it; blogging, website copy, P.R., long-form content, video, animations, infographics, photography, ...
- Be the content voice in user experience and design
- Project manage and oversee the implementation of content recommendations
- Utilize a range of inputs from user research, site analytics, SEO analytics, usability findings and design standards, to develop solutions that satisfy business strategies and objectives
- Collaborate with visual design teams, interaction designers and content editors to create/maintain a best-in-class digital customer experience across the digital landscape for Nu Skin
- Most important, evaluate and measure ROI