Sony Europe’s SUPPORT website receives more than 35 million visits per year and generates more than 100 million Page Views. Wow. That’s a lot of people searching for information on Sony products.
That’s why this after sales support space is of tremendous importance to Sony Europe in general:
- Support content has a direct impact on brand perception & after sales product experience
- Consumers require content to be correct, easy to understand and easy to apply.
- Customers that can help themselves online needn’t go through the trouble of solving their problem via the contact center.
The Content Creation Officer is responsible for supporting Sony Europe’s (technical) content creation and messaging efforts on the support website
and mobile support applications.
Together with his / her peers within the content team, the Content Officer takes care of the full content life-cycle
- You define content gaps via web feedback analytics
- You gather info, write, edit & publish internal & external content (FAQs – Educationals – Scripts) & news releases based on: your analysis and intuition!, business group recommendations, contact center drivers,...
- You uphold writing standards: content, structure, SEO and customer-oriented
- Identify – Create - Publish – Analyse – Improve – Repeat
- You endeavor wherever possible to improve the entire organisation
Who are we looking for?
What do we consider assets to have?
- You hold a Bachelor / Master degree or similar (or proven experience).
- You have a keen interest in contemporary technology.
- You’re a passionate writer & reader: you’re able to create, edit and publish original content for different stakeholders on the European Sony support website.
- Native or near-native command of English
- Affinity with the following products is an advantage: TV, Digital Imaging/Photography, Sound/Audio and/or Mobile devices.
- Experience with CMS or Knowledge Base tools
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, other): the ability to read, interpret and convert data into actions & strategies.
- You care about the customer journey and contemplate about UX