Sony Europe’s SUPPORT website receives more than 35 million visits per year and generates more than 100 million Page Views.
The Content Creation Officer will be responsible for supporting Sony Europe’s (technical) content creation and messaging efforts on the support website and mobile support applications.
- Together with his / her peers within the content team, the Content Officer will take care of the full content lifecycle:
- Defining the needs via Web feedback analytics, input from other teams, etc.
- Gathering relevant information, working closely with engineering counterparts
- Writing the content following pre-set standards
- Publishing the material following deadlines and embargos
- Promoting & sharing the material internally and externally
- Monitoring & analysing the results
- Fine-tuning, updating and archiving where required
SQE’s Self Help strategy
, helping customers to easily find what they are looking for and empowering them to self-troubleshoot onlin
- Assists in the monitoring and actively contributes to the improvement of the customer satisfaction ratings on the Support website by proposing ideas and conceiving tangible actions from feedback analysis
- Ensures the Support website’s search mechanism is returning relevant and appropriate search results and adjusts accordingly via the use of keywords and more
- Actively contributes to the successful launch of new products by ensuring the timely release of new product information & related relevant content
- Shall ensure transparency towards his / her manager and other internal stakeholders in Europe and Japan, highlighting the relevant published and planned updates through reporting and regular meetings
- Pro-actively escalates and resolves live content issues promptly where applicable
- Proposes improvements that will benefit the operational efficiency (can be development and / or process improvement proposals)