Compensation & Benefits Specialist
We are looking for someone passionate about HR, able to work in a multi-cultural environment and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
You will be involved in various administrational tasks within the Compensation & Benefits team, providing support to the different Business Units, Districts and Countries and deal with projects and corporate requests.
• Support on administering the weekly Region Compensation Committee;
• Support on administering the annual merit review process;
• Support on administering the annual salary survey requests;
• Support on administering the Company Bonus Plan (IMIP);
• Support on the development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits programs;
• Support the different Business Units, Districts and Countries on any Compensation & Benefits related topics;
• Monitor the quality of the existing Compensation & Benefits information systems and update when required;
• Support on Compensation & Benefits related projects and ad hoc requests (e.g. specific requests from Corporate office);
• Administer the Europe Region Company car policy and review country company car policies before submission for Region approval.
• Bachelor degree preferred (Human Resources management is an asset) or equivalent experience relevant to the job;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English. Other European languages are an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive team behavior;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Very good command of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• A knack for working with systems and large data sets;
• Willingness to explore different HR roles.
What we offer:
•Extra-legal vacation days