You work in the operational team responsible of Java application servers (Websphere/WebLogic/Jboss), several security products (ISAM/Apache/Nginx/LDAP) and also our brand new OpenShift private cloud platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You take care of all operational activities related to our OpenShift Container Platform (on-prem) :
- Incident Management : resolving all incidents reported manually by users or automatically by monitoring systems. From time to time, some complex issues might require interaction with the vendor
- Change Management : executing the planned activities (upgrade, patches, configuration change, extension of capacity, etc) triggered by us or other teams
- Problem Management : Structural follow up of recurring issues
- Capacity Management : follow up of the platform usage growth and planning ahead the required physical capacity extension
- You provide support for the new application on-boarding by assessing their requirements in collaboration with OpenShift engineering and CDI team.
- You follow the operational procedures in place and from time to time, you write some additional documentations. Improvement and automation should become a habit.
- You join the daily meetings related to the continuous improvements of our OpenShift platform.
- You interact regularly with your engineering counterparts
- You participate in hotline and on-duty rotation