To ensure our development in a healthy and controlled financial environment, we are looking for a :
Chief Financial Officer (M/F)
- Report and comment to the Management Committee (of which you are a member) and the Board of Directors on the financial statements and their analyses, proposing appropriate actions,
- Provide a global vision and a critical view of the accounting and financial situations,
- Verify and maintain with his team the consistency of the results of the controlling with the company's objectives, budgets and KPIs (cost price, results, cash flows, other ratios).
- Analyze and develop the profitability of the company, new projects & investments,
- Acting with pedagogical leadership within the different poles (Team, Board of Directors, Management Committee, white and blue-collar workers)
- Responding to requests for legal advice, insurance cover and administrative support for both Belgian and foreign employees, distributors and agents.
- Ensuring the general follow-up of relations with administrations and financial institutions.
We're looking for a person:
- Proactive in collecting data from the different departments,
- Good teacher, empathic and able to help his employees grow,
- Structured, orderly and synthetic in its regular reporting to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors,
- Knowing how to take decisions and being able to make proposals, solution-oriented, s()he will make her interlocutors want to reach the objectives set beforehand,
- Respecting the deadlines set for its missions.
- Degree in economic sciences at University level
- Can justify similar experience in an international company
- Perfectly bilingual (English/French)
Please send your application along with a letter of motivation