The Impact & Change department (within the Transformation division) is seeking to appoint a Change Manager.
The department is involved in various strategic projects within AXA, its role being to support project management and the resulting changes to achieve the project's strategic objectives. The employees who work there have a dynamic attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. They act as catalysts for these changes throughout the organisation.
Changes can take place at different levels: process, organisation, tools, culture. They call for the durable adaptation of the behaviour and performance of the team undergoing the transformation and of all parties directly or indirectly affected. To achieve the objectives set, the department uses dedicated tools and methods.
Change Manager position
Are you a change driver? Do you want to help people prepare for and adapt to the cultural, organisational and technological developments brought about by a constantly changing world? As a member of our Impact & Change team, the Change Manager will focus on the human aspect of change, including changes in the way we work, processes, systems and technologies.
You will create and disseminate change strategies and plans to help employees adopt and use the new solution based on recognised methods & approaches to participate in change and facilitate collaboration going forward (Change Management, ADKAR, Agile, Design Thinking, Customer Journey, etc.).
You will play a key role in implementing a rapid and effective transformation within an ambitious company.
* Ensure that the transformation initiatives to which you contribute are hinged around our customers, brokers and employees, generate added value for the customer and accelerate simplification at all levels.
* Support cultural transformation through a variety of projects to achieve AXA's strategic objectives with committed employees, by implementing new approaches based on best market practices: Agile, Design Thinking, Customer Experience, Learning Agility, etc.
* Define and implement the change support strategy (according to the ADKAR framework), i.e. diagnosis of the situation, definition of change plans, preparation of the organisation, execution of the plans and implementation of post-go live support.
* If necessary, be capable of guiding and monitoring the Change team assigned to the project in the implementation and execution of the various change plans.
* Be capable of managing all or part of the implementation of change plan activities from start to finish.
* Report on the progress, the adoption of the change and the achievement of project objectives (KPI).
* Contribute to the visibility of the Change Management team, through the added value given to projects but also through the implementation of various actions and communications.
* Help formalise the methods used and build on them.
* Contribute to exchanges between colleagues to boost team spirit and knowledge sharing.
* A Master's degree
* Proven experience (min. 5 years) in project management and change management
* Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
* Good knowledge of work process management and review
* Capacity to manage their scope of action autonomously
* Resilience in the face of adversity and resistance to change
* Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills
* Good learning skills and career development ambitions
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Good analytical and critical thinking skills
* Team spirit
* Excellent command of French and Dutch and a good knowledge of English
* Knowledge of the insurance business
* Knowledge of ADKAR, Agile, Design Thinking, Customer Journey, Learning Agility, etc.
* Enthusiasm for learning new methodologies on their own initiative
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8