Econocom finances and accelerates companies’ digital transformation. With more than 10,800 employees in 18 countries and revenue of €3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
Econocom has adopted European company status (Societas Europaea). The Econocom Group share has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986. It is part of the BEL Mid and Family Business indices.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury and Cash Controlling of Econocom Group and working closely
with Group Controlling and the local Finance Directors, the Cash Controller is in charge of spreading
a cash culture throughout the group.
Based on the entities' cash budgets you will
- follow up on cash forecasts and evolution of the cash requirements of each entity within the limits imposed by the Group.
- be in charge of monitoring the group's cash flow throughout the execution of the strategic plan and will therefore work closely with the group's Finance directors.
- ensure the implementation of corrective measures if necessary.
- Direct reporting line: Treasury and Cash Controlling Director
- Internal contacts: Finance Directors, Group Controlling, central and local Accounting teams, local Management
- Analyze the cash position of the subsidiaries by comparing actuals and forecast: works in close collaboration with the operations and local management
- Prepare the Group treasury reports for the General Management
- Develop and tracks the group's half-yearly cash flow statement
- Propose and implements WC financing solutions
- Propose corrective measures if the generation of free cash flow is threatened, encourage their adoption and alerts if necessary
- Creative, assertive and able to establish a cash culture within the Group
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Master with experience of at least 5 years in corporate finance, controlling, audit or consulting.
- Expert in financial management techniques and cash management.
- Innovator able to design and adapt management tools and management rules
- Capable of forecasting and driving changes in cash and the Net Financial Debt
- Knowledge of the rental sector, services or distribution.
- Strong ability to work in a network, transversally, with diversified stakeholders internally and externally.
- Able to work internationally between Paris and Brussels, and at ease in French and English
- Evolutionary profile with the potential to grow within the Group
- Fast & structured thinker with excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor and responsiveness
- Strategic vision and discernment to identify the best opportunities for cash management and process or business model improvement.
- "Hands on" and autonomous profile, with a pragmatic and operational mentality.
- Team spirit, empathy, openness.
- Adaptability, flexibility, agility.
- Solid interpersonal skills, allowing to work in "project" or "joint venture" mode with other departments of the Group.
- Serious, ambitious, confident personality, with "gravitas", but not arrogant.
- Reliable, accurate, striving for excellence, working in trust and transparency.
- Strong self-esteem marked by a permanent concern for performance and a daily desire to improve and give the best of oneself.
- A dynamic working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.