The Impact & Change department within the Transformation Direction is looking for a Business Program Manager.
On behalf of the BU/SUs, the Business Program Manager will be in charge of the framework and implementation of complex programmes and projects (aimed at the business) with a view to carrying out AXA Belgium's 2020 transformation plan.
His primary responsibilities will be to:
- Setting up the charter for the 'One Page Project' in cooperation with the business sponsor in order to determine the scope, objectives, deadlines, budget and risks of the project.
- Defining the project with the most important stakeholders involved (e.g. identifying the problems / root causes, determining the projects to be undertaken, establishing an implementation plan and necessary resources / budgets, examining the degree to which the project contributes to AXA's strategic objectives).
- Delivering a transversal picture to the business concerning possible alternative approaches and risks to be anticipated, in order to achieve better cohesion of solutions within AXA Belgium.
- Creating a project team with internal and/or external employees.
- Coordinating, organising and monitoring the various activities within the project, as well as the context and challenges of the client, in accordance with the priorities and competencies of everyone concerned.
- Advising and supporting the project staff with a view to establishing an effective project team that is focused on continuous improvement of the result in the areas of simplifying the processes, improving the customer experience and digitising the operations.
- Ensuring coordination with the stakeholders in order to create a constructive climate of cooperation.
- Leading the execution of the project and taking an active part in it, proposing suitable solutions, supervising, validating and reporting on every aspect of the project to ensure that it meets the requirements, the methodology and quality standards of the business sponsor (i.e. on time, on budget, on scope, on quality).
In the Impact & Change team, taking charge of developing the team in the area of competencies and positioning as key individual in the transformation of AXA:
- Managing the team's competence and project management skills and methodological tools to enhance project management and operational excellence.
- Acting as role model in the Impact & Change team by being approachable, positive and enthusiastic in leading change.
- Positioning himself as key player in the most important strategic initiatives of AXA Belgium and promoting the value of the team. Promoting the expertise of the Impact & Change team in its 5 practices (Project Management, BPM, Operating Models, Change Management and Team Performance & Coaching) among the internal customers. Ensuring that the assignments accepted by the team have priority status (in particularly as regards the contribution to the 2020 plan) and correspond with one of our 5 practices.