WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- You convert the store business plan into a clear action plan for your department and implement the different actions. In this way you contribute to position the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- You inspire, motivate and engage your team fully in reaching goals and generating growth and long-term profitability.
- You are responsible for monitoring, following-up and communicating all business navigation related KPIs.
- You actively support the store management in identifying opportunities and implementing them.
- You report monthly results according to national and international requirements and provide ad hoc reports on request.
- You recruit, develop, and lead your team by encouraging open, constructive, and honest two-way feedback.