Do you have an entrepreneurial commercial mindset having the focus and energy to drive sales of specialty health ingredients? Then you are the one we are looking for! Contact me at email@example.com | 02 474 60 19
Our client is the global leader of collagen-based solutions for the food, health and nutrition, biomedical and pharmaceutical sectors. Working in partnership with their global customer-base, they deliver advanced ingredient solutions that enable innovation, excite today's consumers, and contribute to public health.
To support the growth of the Health & Nutrition segment, our client is looking for a Sales Manager Europe. You will be responsible to develop new business at existing and prospective accounts in to nutritional (sport, supplements, functional foods), nutra/pharmaceutical (health) and personal care (beauty) sectors in Europe.
Your responsabilities will be:
• Present and sell Nutritional & Health products portfolio into growth segments
• Establish and maintain strong customers relationships
• Generate new leads and identify sales prospects
• Identify new growth opportunities with existing customers
• Develop strong customers contact network (Purchasing, R&D and Marketing)
• Monitoring of sales activities in CRM
• Budget, forecast and sales volume to customers portfolio
• Regional targets on volume, margin, payment terms
• Ensure solid follow-up of activities and consistent reporting
• Implement regional marketing strategy (co-branding management, market trends, etc.)
• Participate to Health & Nutrition Trade shows or events
Time allocation: 80 % new business development / 20% account maintenance.
• College or University background in agro, food, pharma, chemistry or nutritional science
• 3-5 years of relevant commercial/technical sales experience in pharma or nutraceuticals industries
• Knowledge about science and ability to develop technical product knowledge
• Good understanding on products specialties and applications
• Marketing insight skills and motivation to conduct market analysis
• Strong communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English
• Analytical, problem solving and commercial skills; adaptive and eager to learn
• Ability to persuade and influence others, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Maintaining a professional appearance and positive company image to the public.
• Willingness to manage a flexible schedule