Are you looking for a broad analytical & strategic role in controlling? Do you like to deep dive into numbers and work closely together with business and senior management?
We are looking for a business controller who will act as the key sparring partner to Senior Leadership and the business, who will leverage the planning & control cycle, and provides pro-active analyses and management information.
Your key responsibilities :
- Supply timely and reliable management information
- Provide for thorough analyzes, supporting decision-making in the organization (eg company/region performance, eg project profitability, eg business case analyses )
- Advise the organization on financial and operational matters
- Support in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Take ownership for budget & project controlling
- Manage production of annual budget and rolling forecast together with the Accountant and CFO
- Calculate budget variances and report significant discrepancies to the management together with suggestions and proposals for rectification and improvement
- Act as liaison between the MCS Companies and the Nemetschek HQ
- Take care of budget controlling during the implementation of each project. You issue periodic reports summarizing the financial and budgetary performance of the different projects to the project managers and the team managers.
- Drive improvements in procurement, project administration, financial monitoring, credit control , etc