Our client is one of the main manufacturers for pharmaceuticals companies in Belgium.
This would allow you to gain experience in manufacturing / pharma, leading ultimately to a significant increase in your automation career path.
Familial, this 65 people SME will make you evolving through a horizontal management, allowing you not only to feel but be effectively important in the business process and decisions.
This company located in Walloon Brabant in the area of Wavre, benefits from an easy access. You will not spend too much time in traffic and therefore get closer to a better work life balance.
Currently they are looking for their next automation freelancer to join their team to be part of an interesting manufacturing project of one year.
Automation Developer - FREELANCE - The job
You will have to perform different software duties and responsibilities to ultimately be responsible of several automation projects. Directly reporting to the Technical Director, you will especially be involved in the design and production of a high-end sorting machine.
Automation Developer - FREELANCE - Your Profile
- You have a significant experience in automation or a Bachelor in Automation engineering
- You are an expert in PLC programming (5 years or equivalent)
- You are familiar with 21 CFR part 11 and GAMP 5
- You speak English fluently, both written and spoken.
- You are willing to travel in internationally. (10-15 days per year)
Automation Developer - FREELANCE - The Offer
- A challenging project within the Automation / Manufacturing / Pharma
- A familial company that believes in the power of freelancers
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, a daily rate of 500€/day.