Between Spark and Innovation – HERE WE ARE
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health. We hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. It's not just talk, our award-winning training programs speak for themselves.
- Perform a wide range of flow cytometry assays, and other procedures such as peripheral mononuclear cell isolation, T cell stimulation and immunophenotyping
- Perform clinical sample analysis including planning, conducting of experiments, and data analysis
- Calibrate and operate a variety of laboratory instruments by following Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines and develop, write and execute methods, protocols, reports and other related documents
- Maintains accurate, daily records of experiments.
Education and Experience
- PhD or Master’s degree with 2-3 years or BS with 5+ years in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related field
- Laboratory based training in immunology or closely related field
- Experience in flow cytometry including instrument standardization, calibration, and assay optimization
- Candidates should have excellent written skills and experience in oral presentations.
What we offer:
Join PPD in our relentless pursuit of excellence! If you feel your skills are a fit for this position - apply now!
How to apply? Please submit your CV in English.