You are responsible for continuing building brand saliency and visibility in the Benelux with the support of an international team (15 people) of campaign managers, designers, content specialists and community managers. Your responsibilities cover the following items:
- On a broad level: Brand Strategy, PR, Social Media, Brand Influencer Campaigns, and Creative Services (design and copywriting).
- Making sure that all brand assets drive a consistent brand experience across the marketing mix.
- Strategic brand planning and ‘safeguarding’ our HelloFresh brand, by being on top of consistently carrying out the HelloFresh message on all communication levels and in everything we do.
- Developing and implementing quarterly campaigns to achieve category consideration, brand consideration objectives and brand key messages. This includes high-level Brand Influencer programs, and all campaign project and process management involved.
- The implementation of global learnings in campaign storyline and creative review, alignment with performance marketing on media asset requirements.
- Working closely with our Global Brand team on Global-led brand initiatives that roll-out to all HelloFresh countries, making sure that these are optimized to achieve Benelux brand goals.
- Being a sparring partner and collaborating intensively with the Performance Marketing team, the Product Marketing for communication rollouts and the Customer Retention team.
You will be working from our head office in Amsterdam and you report directly to our CMO for Benelux.