Assist with all data management project management-related activities, including all aspects necessary for a successful setup, conduct and closeout of assigned studies. Supports closeout/lock of the study databases by working with internal (IS and PM) and external (recipient/sponsor) clients to coordinate all final lock processes - namely final cleaning, un-blinding when applicable, and final lock notification.
• Executes and supports of all study activities including but not limited to study database verification, data transfer program validation, preparation/delivery of the data transmissions, vendor lab result upload, database reconciliation, development and validation customized study reports.
• Leads all study database verification activities; including the design, test data generation, execution, and documentation study database verification test plans in a timely manner to ensure a quality study database setup.
• Manages all data transfer validation activities; including the review of data transfer specifications, test data generation, and execution of validation test cases to ensure the delivery of an accurate test data transmission in a timely manner.
• Prepares and delivers routine and interim/final data transmissions; including the scheduling, execution, QC, and delivery of the data transmission file to ensure high quality, timely, data transmissions.
• Independently assesses custom reporting requirements for both internal and external customers; including the design recommendations, specification, development, validation, and delivery of accurate reports in a timely fashion.
• Assists/leads routine data reconciliation activities to ensure the timely delivery of accurate study data. Non-client facing role. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other personnel in the department. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification;
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of reading and interpreting user requirements documents to develop a product;
• Programming/logic knowledge;
• Proficiency in MS Office products;
• Effective written and oral communication skills;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Time management, planning, and organizational skills;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
What we offer:
• Meal vouchers
• Group Insurance
• Commuting allowance as prescribed by Joint Committee
• 40 hrs/work week with 12 compensation days
• 13th month
How to apply: Please submit your CV in English.
This is an ongoing search. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.