- Marketing communications & sales order processing reporting to Directors.
- The job is a new role in our latest brand start-up Maxrete concretes.
- Maxrete is all about two things, innovative lightweight concrete in bags, with fast and efficient delivery systems. Our mission is to make concrete easier, easier to order and easier to use.
- We have a strong desire to automate all our systems using IT as our main driver wherever possible is to create a scalable robust business for the future.
- The person in this role would be responsible for managing social media posts and comments; customer enquires right through to chasing and processing orders.
- There will be a requirement to build and develop database records and assisting with various marketing functions in order to help grow the number of enquiries and orders.
- There will be a need to build relationships with customers & suppliers.
This person will be the responsible for all front line communications from our marketing:
- Social Media Platforms
- Selling platforms & e-commerce enquiries.
- E-mail or phone enquiries. (from call centre)
- Website enquiries.
- Customer follow ups.
They will be required to raise e-mail quotations, e-invoices and chase payments and process orders on-line via DPD or Palletways portals and such. *This work is from templates or dropdown list options & prices, weighted 95% e mail and 5% telephone activities.
Hours of work
- For the right person this role is extremely flexible, the focus is on getting the job done with customer experience and customer obsession being No.1 all times.
- The role is not 9-5pm although they will be considered the main framework of hours.
- 30-40mins out of hours are needed per weekday and weekend days to re-act/respond to opportunities or problems on-line or e mails.
- At weekends a 5-10 minute sweep 4 times per day of all communication channels is sufficient to achieve success in this area.