Your responsibilities as an Asset Financial Controller will be:
- Jointly with the local CFO, set the financial strategy for the Asset and provide advice to the Asset Manager.
- Give input to AM when preparing the ABP model (financing, tax, corporate costs and DTL at exit).
Transactions (with support and oversight of the local CFO)
- With support and oversight by the local CFO:
- Execute tax and corporate structuring based on DD reports.
- Preparation of financial step plan to ensure funding is available.
- Preparation of purchase price calculation, pro forma and closing accounts.
- Secure corporate documents related to the transaction.
- Monitoring and execution of post-closing items.
- Oversight of handover of financial tasks and documents when changing service provider in relation to transactions.
- Support the CFO in preparation of supporting documents in negotiation of loan agreements.
- Administration around funding and draw down.
- Monitoring financial and other debt covenants and educate stakeholders.
- Cover new tax regulation and prepare recommendation actions to comply with tax changes that occur.
- Ensure tax is compliant and to market standard considering income tax and discount at exit with focus on interest deductibility, capitalization rules, tax depreciation.
- Monitor loss carry forwards and planning of group contributions.
- Performance: Calculation of IRR since inception. Monitoring of financial performance and review IRR and performance models. Prepare analysis and share with AM.
- Budget: Process owner for budget, forecast and P&L analysis for commercial purposes. Prepare budget assumption for tax, financing and corporate costs. ABP review and input.
- Cash flow management: Monitor cash flow and FX exposure for the assets and give recommendation how much can be distributed and how. Prepare fund-flows and execution plan for down and upstreaming in relation to distributions to investors, refinancing, capex, acquisition and disposals.
- First point of contact for all day-to-day financial for Fund Controllers, Asset Managers, Property Managers and others.
- Ensure the entities are exit ready.