The Workforce & Infrastructure Change Management domain is responsible for developing solutions to support our field services. In this way we help to steer and plan the work in an optimal way, both for technical interventions at our clients and for the roll-out of our network infrastructure. We contribute to the planning, development and execution of the many infrastructure works. In addition, we ensure that the technicians are given all the tools they need to supervise their work.
The Architect/Analyst has a dual role.
- On the one hand he/she is the contact for the business and therefore becomes responsible for setting up and maintaining a healthy win-win relationship.
- On the other hand, he/she is the expert responsible for the design and implementation of project in the domain where he/she uses his technical expertise to support the engineering team.
He/she must ensure that the necessary trade-offs are made between speed and flexibility with reliability, simplicity and cost-effectiveness in mind.
- Determines the architectural medium & long term roadmap of the domain based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with amongst others, Enterprise Architects, (Security Officers) & Business Stakeholders.
- Explores the market for new technological and methodological developments and introduces these new technologies at the right time.
- As a functional analyst you are responsible for translating IT and business needs into functional specifications.
- You are also looking for creative solutions on a project basis. You provide clear and structured documentation both to the users and to the developers and testers. You provide the necessary functional support to colleagues and users.
- Looking for potential technical optimisations within the domain.
- Participates in the creation of a continuous improvement program to ensure the availability and performance of our solutions and the efficiency of the support.
- You define the IT architecture/design of projects related to the solutions within Proximus & Optimisation of the chosen solution based on the current application landscape & defined roadmap. This work is done in collaboration with enterprise architects and applications engineers to ensure that the technical solution is in line with the Proximus IT and security architectures.
- Responsible for the intake of new projects and translate the business/project requirements into technical requirements for a robust solution with reliability, simplicity and total cost of ownership in mind
- You participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
- For the technical questions throughout the project lifecycle, you are the point of expertise for all stakeholders: business, project manager, engineers, vendors,...
- You actively participate in the validation of the solution implemented in the acceptance environment.
- You supervise to the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
- You collaborate with the application engineers in the definition of the software lifecycle management strategy