As an Application engineer, you are responsible for managing the Zetes ERP environment. Your expertise of the IS environment and analytical skills allow you to take on a technical consulting role when it comes to develop an overall applicative strategy with efficient and effective solutions.
As Application engineer, you will:
- Create and maintain SQL server maintenance jobs
- Collaborate with international teams to manage system interdependencies
- Coordinate and perform maintenance work to database systems
- Have a thorough understanding of query plans and indexing and understand how to tune indexes to optimize database performance.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure continuity and cohesion in the maintenance of the applications. This covers among others: the resolution of incidents, the management of the lifecycle of the application, the release management of the application and the follow-up of changes to the application
- Give functional and technical support and communicate the required information to all stakeholders