As an Android Developer you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the mobile app team, the UX-experts, designers, project managers.
You'll develop and maintain our mobile app and take care of a good integration with the back-end systems
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience
- An open view to development (end-to-end)
- Who sees points to change and improve
- Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
- Searches for synergys on the market
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- In the first place you can work independently, passionated by coding and you have a 'we-can-do-this” mentality.
- You have a flexible mindset and want to learn constantly new things.
- You don't have a problem by getting out of comfort zone.
We expect also following things:
- Knowledge of Android SDK (API differences, Android Patterns, Styling, ...)
- Knowledge of Android development tools (proguard/dexguard obfuscation)
- Work independently: pro-actively check on Jira board for tickets if low on work
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Strong interest in Mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Experience with Android release Process (Google Play, Certificates, ...)
- Is a plus: Experience with one or more Android libraries such as: RetroFit, Koin, Dagger
- Is a plus: Experience with software architectures such as: MVP, MVVM
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Experience in agile development environments (Scrum, kanban)
- Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus