As part of our Agile Transformation Office, your job is to enable the detailed design, implementation and acceptance of end-to-end agile. You work as an internal consultant to analyse issues and recommend way forward. You report on workstreams progress and maintain the overall planning.
- You report to the Agile Transformation Office lead in a lean team reporting to the CEO.
- You contribute to the detailed organisational design for end-to-end agile at Proximus, and the adaptation of our governance, reporting and roles definition to the new way of working.
- You analyse as-is situations highlighting the qualitative and quantitative impact of different scenarios and propose implementable solutions. You follow up on the implementation and ensure acceptance with good change management.
- You bring transparency on actual progress and value realization. You maintain the overall planning with deliverables across workstreams and report on progress for each sprint. You prepare and co-present Steerco and Exco materials.
- You bring an outside-in perspective and mobilize internal experts to spread best practices from tech and digital companies.
- You act as an Agile way of working ambassador
Main Working Relationships:
- Main internal stakeholders: Agile Transformation extended team with representatives of all BUs, Strategy, Finance, Exco
- Main external stakeholders: Management consultants, peers in telco or comparable industries.