A new Accounts Payable job has just become available for a dynamic and international company in Diegem. This company is easy accessible and is looking for talented and motivated accounting professionals.
The Accounts Payable will be responsible for:
* Be in charge of the expense claims
* Book supplier invoices
* Handle payments
* Create and register PO numbers
* Assist in the general accounting (assist monthly closings, preparation VAT)
* Be a back-up for the Accounts Receivable
Profile of ideal Accounts Payable:
* You have a first working experience in Finance
* You have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* You are fluent in English and French, and have a good knowledge of Dutch
* You work accurately and you have a determined mindset
* You are quickly available
In return, our client offers:
* Attractive salary package
* A motivating salary package with diverse benefits
* An interim with a view to fixed contract
* A company with an open culture and plenty of learning and growing opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QZU 1162252.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.