For an interesting International company located in Leuven we are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant for an interim assignment of minimum 3 months.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and registration of supplier invoices.
- You are also responsible for the follow-up of bank statements.
- You offer help with the debtor management and you also track the payments of the existing invoices.
- You are an expert in maintaining the additional administrative tasks.
Your profile ?:
- You have a graduate in accounting or a bachelor's degree.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English any national language (French or Dutch) are a plus.
- You have a first experience in a relevant position within the BELGIAN accounting principles in an INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. This is a MUST.
- You are positive and you are driven.
- You are available for the next 3 months.
- The possibility to work under a full-time interim contract of 3 months.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a fascinating company.
- An attractive salary with extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers.