An Accountant job has just become available for a company in the region of Zaventem. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a Bachelor in Accountancy and several years of experience. An excellent knowledge of French is a must. This is a temporary function for 6 months.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
* You are responsible for the day to day accounting for tree of the Belgian group entities including coding of supplier invoices, bank statements, sales invoices, expense reports, journal entries, provisions, etc.
* Preparation of the monthly financial reporting and variance narratives
* Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
* Year- end closing process and annual (fiscal) audit
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing account information
* Preparation of the monthly VAT declarations
Profile of ideal Accountant:
* Has a Bachelor in Accounting
* Has a few years of experience in a similar role
* French speaker and knowledge of Dutch is a plus
* Is organised, a team player and has eye for detail
* Has a good knowledge of MS Office
* Function of 6 months
* Attractive salary package
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference: QZU 1175582.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.